Do you want a way to do inversion therapy at home – from a safe, seated position? The Stamina Inline Inversion Chair offers a secure, stable, easy-to-use solution, plus it costs about the same as a regular inversion table.
Not only is this device easy to get into and out of, it has several other safeguards that let you feel relaxed and secure while laying upside down.
As you relax your back muscles, gravity goes to work for you by gently decompressing and elongating the spine. For many people, this type of home therapy can be comfortable, relaxing and effective all at the same time.
How to Use the Inline Inversion Chair in 3 Steps:
1. Before using your inversion therapy chair, adjust the angle adjustment belt underneath the seat. You control the incline angle.
2. Next, sit in the chair and place your feet between the foam ankle pads. (The “quick-adjust” foot bar allows you to fit the pads to your leg length.) Then, secure the pads around your ankles using the attached lever.
3. Fasten your seat belt and rotate the back cushion by using the side handrails. The manufacturer recommends using the Inline chairs for 5-10 minutes each morning. When you finish your session, simply pull the handrails to reach the upright position.
Inversion Chair VS Inversion Table:
Inversion chairs have advantages over tables because they are easier to get on and off of. In addition, the device doesn’t invert completely upside down. (You don’t have to hang completely upside down for inversion therapy to be effective.)
As a result, people feel more secure, stable and comfortable. Plus, the seated position and lower center of gravity helps you feel more in control.
On top of that, Stamina includes a secure, adjustable waist strap and fitted ankle supports to prevent you from sliding down while inverted. Therefore, you can relax more, release back tension and achieve better results.
Stamina Inline Inversion Chair Specs:
- Dimensions: 44.5″ Long x 23″ Wide x53″ Tall
- Weight: 62 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Frame Material: Heavy Duty Steel
- Color: Blue Chair, White Frame
- Includes Adjustable Lap Belt
- Easy-to-Clean Upholstery
- Assembly Required
- Instruction Manual
- Model #: 55-1550
- Manufacturer: Stamina Products Inc
- Phone: 1-800-375-7520
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Inversion Chair
What’s the Best Inversion Chair?
Alternatively, Stamina makes a seated inversion table that sits slightly higher off the ground. As a result, this model allows for a greater degree of inversion, but some people may feel more secure in the lower-sitting Inline chair.
The Health Mark Pro offers yet another option as far as inversion therapy chairs. This machine has a slightly different design and keeps your legs bent versus straight.
In addition, the Health Mark Pro allows for a higher 300-lb weight capacity. However, it costs about $150 more than the Stamina.